Planning Is Progress
The Easy Way to Plan Your Photography Journey
Are you a photography enthusiast with a ton of lenses, a camera bag for every type of situation, yet you find yourself only taking photos when there’s a special event happening? Or maybe you are a casual mobile phone photographer that would like to share more than just pictures of your food. Well, worry no more about dusting off your gear or only having foodie photos in your feed. The PhotoHere Planner is designed for novices & experts a like. Use the PhotoHere Planner all year long, it will help you to stay motivated, organize your projects, chart your growth, learn new skills &, of course, experience the fun side of photography.
- Weekly Photography Photo Planner and Organizer
- Inspires Organization, Motivation, and Learning
- 53 Weekly Challenges
- 12 Fully-Color Cheat Sheets
- 198-Page Photo Guide
- Supports Amateur and Professional Photographers
- 120 GSM Bleed-Resistant Recycled Paper
- Tearproof Fabric Back Pocket
- Two (2) Placeholder Ribbons
The Photohere Cards
Discover Exactly Where to Take Memorable Photos
The Photo Here Cards show you EXACTLY where to go to take the best city shots, from famous monuments to hidden gems—plus pro tips to take amazing photos at each location.
If you love traveling and adventure, if you are always seeking out the best photo opportunities either on the road or in your own backyard, if you are constantly trying to take better photographs, the Photo Here Cards are for you.
Don’t waste your time searching online only to find the same 10 locations, site after site, page after page as everyone else. Now you can find the most interesting places along with everything you need to know to take incredible photographs when you arrive.
We’re launching with 3 cities: San Francisco, Chicago, and New York. But more are on the way!
Every Compact 2.5″ X 3.5″ Poker Size Card Contains:
- Location type (Architecture, Landscape/Cityscape, Landmark/Icon, People/Culture)
- Beautiful photo of the location
- Composition and settings tips from pro photographers
- Coordinates of each location so you know how to get there
- Safety recommendations
- Accessibility issues
- The best time of day to visit
- Equipment and gear tips